LIFEHISTORY OF PERIPLANETA AMERICANA<a href=”https://learnzoology.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/cockroach-cycle.jpg”>
The fertile female produces certain pheromones , that attract the males for copulation. Copulation occurs during summer and it takes place during the night time. For copulation the male and female cockroaches bring their posterior ends very close.The male deposits a spermatophore on the spermathecal papilla of the female with the help of its phallomeres.
In periplanetasixteen eggs mature at a time and are passed into genital chamber. Fertilisation occurs in thegynatrium. The secretions of collaterial glands form the egg case or ootheca around the fertilized eggs in the oothecal chamber.The ootheca is dark reddish to blakish brown capsule. It contains 16 eggs arranged in two rows of eight each. The ootheca are deposited at a suitable warm and dark place. On an average , female produces 9-10 oothecae. The development ofeggs occurs inside the ootheca . Cockroach is parametabolous, which means the development is gradual through nymphal stages. The eggs in ootheca undergo the formation of a nymph. Nymph is a young cockroach hatching from the ootheca. It resembles the adult , except in size , colouration sexualimmaturity and absence of wings. Immediately after hatching , the nymphs undergo a series of moultings or ecdysis. Shedding of exoskeleton is calledmoulting or ecdysis. After the last ecdysis the nymph grows into fully formed adult.
WATCH VIDEO FOR RELEASE OF NYMPHS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdlpRR5R76o , http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DetytCrn7Oc
- ZOOLOGY-II (T.M) I.P.E.,February-2017 April 8, 2017
- zoology- 2nd year (E.M) .,I,P.E-MAY 2015 October 18, 2015
- INTERMEDIATE 1st YEAR ZOOLOGY(E.M) I.P.E., MAY 2015 June 2, 2015
- intermediate 2nd year zoology (Telugu Medium) I.P.E., MAY 2014 May 29, 2015
- intermediate 2nd year zoology (T.M), paper-2 ,MARCH-2015 May 26, 2015
- intermediate 1st year zoology (T.M ) Practice paper, MARCH 2015. May 20, 2015
- Intermediate ZOOLOGY, PAPER-2 MARCH 2015 May 17, 2015
- intermediate zoology, paper-1 march 2015 May 16, 2015
- MODELPAPERS ,Intermediate 1st year zoology (E.M) ,MARCH2014 May 11, 2015
- intermediate 2nd year zoology-2 (E.M) practice paper-1 May 10, 2015
aushiq on ASCARIS LUMBRICOIDES samabsivarao on ASCARIS LUMBRICOIDES Deepti on TAENIA SOLIUM tinnitus chiropracti… on CIRCULATORY SYSTEM OF PERIPLAN… program make on ENTAMOEBA HISTOLYTICA Mohana on SYMMETRY
- 240,730 hits