ZOOLOGY , PAPER-2
MARCH 2015 60 Marks
Intermediate zoology-2 practice paper-3
NOTE:Answer ALL the questions. 10×2=20 M
- What is Chyme ?
- What are the columns of ‘ Bertin ‘ ?
- Write the difference between Actin and Myosin.
- What is ‘Insulin Shock ‘ ?
- What is Acromegaly ? Name the hormone responsible for this disorder.
- What is Organ of corti ?
- What are the functions of Sertoli cells of the seminiferous tubules and Leydig cells in man?
- What is Compaction in the human development ?
- What is electrocardiography and what are the normal components of ECG ?
- Define the terms layer and broiler.
NOTE : Answer any SIX questions. 6×4=24 M
- Describe the process of digestion of protiens in the stomach.
- Describe disorders of respiratory system.
- Draw a labeled diagram of T.S of the spinal cord.
- Explain the mechanism by which HIV multiplies and leads to AIDS.
- Describe the Genic Balance theory of sex
- Write a short note on the theory of Mutation.
- Distinguish between homologous and analogous
- Explain in brief structure of Insulin.
NOTE : Answer any TWO questions. 2×8=16 M
- Write a note on working of the heart of a man.
- Describe female reproductive system of a woman with the help of a labeled diagram.
- What is Crisscross inheritance ? Explain the inheritance of sex linked recessive character in human.