ZOOLOGY, PAPER- 2(E.M)
INTERMEDIATE 2nd YEAR, ZOOLOGY Max.Marks: 60M
NOTE: Answer all questions in 5 lines each.
- Name the muscles that help in normal breathing movements.
- What are the columns of bertini ?
- Distinguish between Red muscle fibres and White muscle fibres.
- What is Corpus Callosum ?
- “ Colostrum is very much essential for the new born infants”. Justify.
- Write the names of any four mononucleate phagocytes.
- Define Gestation period. What is the duration of gestation period in human beings?
- Mention the advantages of “Lactational amenorrhea method “..
- What is popularly called ‘ Guardian Angel of Cell’ Genome`.
- What is ‘Tomogram`?
NOTE: Answer any SIX questions in 20 lines each.
- What are the functions of Liver /
- What are the major transport mechanism for co2? Explain.
- Draw a labeled diagram of the T.S of the spinal cord of man.
- Write note on Addison’s disease and Cushing’s syndrome.
- How is sex determined in human beings ?
- Write a short note on the theory of Mutation.
- What is meant by Genetic drift ? Explain genetic drift citing the example of founder effect.
- List out the various steps involved in MOET.
NOTE: Answer any TWO questions in 60 lines each.
- Write notes on the working of the heart of man.
- Describe female reproductive system of a woman with the help of a labeled diagram.
- What is criss-cross inheritance ? explain the inheritance of one sex linked recessive character in human beings.